Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 4713
Requisition Number: R4098
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Polaris is looking for a qualified GL Analyst to join our Shared Services organization in Bangalore. This role will support multiple departments and teams across Polaris' Finance Organization and be responsible for executing a variety of activities such as ACH and Wire Payment, P-card Transactions report and its related Journal entry proposal, posting of multiple banks journal entries in the ERP system
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ideal candidate will handle Bank posting, Bank reconciliation and reporting process of financial transactions and track time and expenses.
Daily Accounting & Month-end close process:
- Handling of ACH & Wire Payments and processing them on timely manner
- Handling of P-card transactions and processing them on timely manner
- Posting of JV's in the ERP system for all types of Bank transactions ()
- Performing daily Bank Reconciliations and ensure there are no balances during month end close
- Identifies and leads improvement initiatives.
- Reviews KPIs and metrics to ensure team is on track with stated goals.
- Possesses deep understanding of Banking posting and GL Reconciliation related inquiries and the resolution.
- Prepare and publish Daily Cash report as per the timelines
- Assist in devising and implementing internal controls
- Assist in preparation of yearly statutory accounts and liaison with auditors
- Maintain and document all finance processes and procedures
- Assist in preparation of yearly statutory accounts
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance required
- 3 -5 years of experience in Accounting/Finance required
- Demonstrated success identifying and improving processes.
- Communication - strong English written and verbal skills; ability to summarize processes and information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to share knowledge, expertise and opinions in a professional manner
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to handle heavy or varied work load
Position located in Bangalore, India. Dynamic fast-paced team environment.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: GL Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN