Sr. Financial Analyst - Engineering
Location: Wyoming, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4721
Requisition Number: R4126
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Responsible for providing financial support to the Central Engineering Organization. Primary areas of focus would be around Monthly Financial Reporting, FP&A Activities and business support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) SME for Engineering Financials
• Assist in the monthly close process, financial reporting, reconciliations and journal entries for Engineering
• Collaborates with Central Engineering Teams to prepare department budgets, forecasts, and monthly reporting packages
• Assists Central Engineering and Finance teams to prepare financial data for meeting presentations, dashboard/metric and other strategic planning activities for Polaris leadership team using PPM, Microsoft tools and One Stream
• Provide back-up support for Engineering Tooling System
• Assist with support and financial tracking of Engineering Efficiency Throughput and Sustainability program
• Drive quality and continuous improvements in all areas of responsibility and assist with process improvements.
• Become an integral part of the Engineering team.
• Manage headcount reporting and metrics across all Central Engineering departments
• Provide on-going financial support for special projects.
• Perform miscellaneous projects as assigned.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field
• Proven experience working with and influencing cross functional teams and various levels of
• Strong experience with Microsoft tools (Excel, SharePoint & PowerPoint). Knowledge of OneStream and Portfolio and Project Management software a plus
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Strong individual initiative as well as professionalism.
• Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
• Must have the ability to handle pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• 4-6 years' experience in finance/accounting required.
• Dynamic fast-paced cross functional team environment.
• Some travel required
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Financial Analyst - Engineering
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wyoming, Minnesota US