Risk Service Specialist
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4733
Requisition Number: R4111
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
This role will manage and fulfil small project, process, and day to day interactions with Polaris Adventures Outfitters and Partners as related to risk functions specifically related to service operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate as a point of contact for all Polaris Adventures Outfitters and Partners as related specifically to service and other risk activities.
- Respond to daily inquiries regarding service repair, warranty, recall work and other risk activities in a timely manner.
- Ability to work successfully and manage relationships across multiple groups and functions.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with both the Outfitter and Dealer networks.
- Ensure timely delivery of Risk on-boarding functions such as: contract retention, insurance additions, Vehicle titling, registration, and permitting.
- Assist in establishing and maturing new and existing process as related to bulleting completion, RO completion and parts forecasting.
- Manage and report out metrics regarding Damage Waiver program claims and rates.
- Ability to respond to questions regarding insurance policies and coverages.
- Assist in the collection of documentation and records related to sensitive incidents or legal cases.
- Maintain excellent records and organization of vehicle ownership and titling documentation.
- Collaborate with other internal organizations including Service, Engineering, and Manufacturing.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree.
- 3 years of experience in a customer experience related role.
- History of managing multiple projects while executing with precise detail.
- Works well equally in a team setting and independently.
- Standard office environment; some travel required (10%)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Risk Service Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US