Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4777
Requisition Number: R4108
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
This person will facilitate strategic relationships with commercial operations & dealers while implementing, supporting and helping to drive the success of each outfitter as a member of the broader team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate as the point of contact for a group of Outfitters across the country (B2B)
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with assigned partners
- Lead onsite ramp-up and operational support for new and existing account
- Build and deploy account management plan highlighting growth opportunities / initiatives, program compliance, and NPS improvement. Taking complete ownership of assigned accounts.
- Ensure timely and successful, implementation and training on all packages/solutions; coordinating and maintain relationships with internal/external vendors, suppliers and consultants
- Examples include, but are not limited to: Rental Assets (vehicle, accessories). Facilities recommendations / layouts. Front-end infrastructure and processes (booking, checkout, liability/insurance, accounting). Functional branding & marketing. Backend service & maintenance. Ride experience. Operator training. Day to day support.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within existing accounts, focusing on building high quality experiences
- Identify and assist in development of new package offerings and processes
- Build action plans to proactively manage and train your accounts leveraging existing knowledge and shared network best practices.
- Assist in the building of standard implementation and support processes
- Assist in prospecting and qualification activities for new partners
- Travel as necessary to build relationships, implement partner processes and support commercial locations
- Communicate pertinent information about assigned Outfitters to the management team and team members. Possible information includes competitive intelligence, expansion and growth initiatives, marketing activities.
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally with all internal functions within the team.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Business or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years of Client Relationship Management or Account Management experience; the ability to manage relationships across multiple organizations and locations, serving a variety of needs.
- Demonstrated experience with presentations, trainings, and being comfortable speaking to groups and clients of all sizes.
- Must be able to build rapport, influence and utilize diplomacy to drive program participation and outfitter success.
- Ability to think conceptually, formulate and strategically plan.
- Must be able to negotiate challenges, remove barriers and work through issues
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Superior interpersonal skills: Ability to work professionally and effectively with a diverse group of individuals, both internally and externally building strong relationships with customers and team members, and ability to resolve conflicts or concerns as they arise.
- Ability to lead and motivate small to medium size groups of people
- This is not a direct sales role; however, a qualified applicant will be skilled at building and leveraging strong relationships with accounts to meet their growth and expansion objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US