Associate Marketing Manager-Customer Growth
Location: Medina, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4828
Requisition Number: R4491
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Customer Engagement and Growth is focused on expanding our customer base to underrepresented communities in Powersports (e.g. Millennial, Female, and Multicultural audiences). The Associate Marketing Manager role will lead projects to execute marketing communications and events that will build awareness and drive deeper connections with new customer target audiences for Polaris.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lead Event Execution for Customer Growth Team
- Using an established strategic framework, plan and facilitate Polaris activation at national and regional events to engage Millennial, Female and Multicultural consumers, including displays, demos, speaking opportunities, staffing plans, lead collection efforts, etc.
- Partner with brand/event teams to leverage existing assets, plans, resources and guidelines to ensure brand alignment & consistency.
- Engage with agency resources to plan event logistics and details.
- Lead on-site activation at key events including set-up, vehicle logistics, customer engagement, staffing, and tear down.
- Build, manage, and train a talent pool of employee volunteers who can be activated as speakers, panelists, and event staff at Polaris events.
- Lead collaboration with field sales and dealers to enable local activation.
- Partner with brand teams to execute customized post-event communications to event attendees.
- Track and measure effectiveness of event activations, including monthly reporting.
Support Consumer Plan Execution for Customer Growth targets
- Engage with brand team Associate Marketing Managers to understand media communication plans, upcoming event activations and find opportunities to drive inclusion and synergies with Customer Growth efforts.
- Lead the execution of influencer activations.
- Source brand creative and other media assets to support media planning efforts.
- Partner with brand teams on development of direct marketing materials and on-line communications.
- Manage approval process with brand teams, Legal, agencies and partners.
Discover New Communities of Riders and Fuel Grass Roots Advocacy of Polaris Brands
- Find and research new communities of riders that fit the Customer Growth profile.
- Lead outreach to underrepresented rider communities (ride clubs, off-road parks, etc.). Plan and execute regional rider engagement and activation strategy.
- Cultivate relationships that will lead to authentic event integration and activation with identified strategic Customer Growth consumer segments.
.SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 3-5 years of related experience (Events, Marketing, Advertising, Digital).
- Proven track record of critical thinking, executional excellence, organization, accountability, relationship building and delivering results
- Self-motivated, proactive, with the ability to make rapid adjustments in response to business needs
- Highly collaborative, with an ability to work across functions and manage conflict while maintaining relationships and achieving results.
- Excellent written, negotiation, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Spanish language ability a plus
- Up to 25% travel for key events, will include some weekends
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Marketing Manager-Customer Growth
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Medina, Minnesota US