Sr. HR Generalist
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 4851
Requisition Number: R4540
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Provides HR support to Engineering function in Polaris Bangalore Center. Responsible for engaging in a broad range of HR functions including recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, training & development, change management, timely & consistent adherence of company policies/procedures/regulations, and employee relations. In addition, this position will also be required to manage day-to-day Human Resource functions at the Bangalore site including compensation administration, employee benefits & programs, employee relations, HRIS system administration and performance management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead process to identify, attract, hire, reward and retain a high-quality workforce in Engineering function to meet business needs and enable growth
- Assists in the development of orientation plans and training for new employees.
- Coaches managers and supervisors on employee relations and disciplinary issues.
- Assists in the identification and development of high-potential employees.
- Assists employees and managers with benefit and compensation questions or issues.
- Coordinates compensation planning and performance management for Engineering function.
- Ensures consistent enforcement of company policies and procedures.
- Provides training and communication to employees on HR programs, benefits and processes.
- Handles employee complaints, advises on problems, and works with managers to recommend disciplinary actions.
- Counsels employees regarding duties, career development, benefits programs, policies and other employment related issues.
- Conducts exit interviews and processes required termination paperwork.
- Assist with onboarding data entry and ensure employees provide the necessary documentation to be onboarded in all HR systems (ADP, Workday)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. HR Generalist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN