Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4855
Requisition Number: R4587
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The goal of the Boats Digital Experience team is to deliver measurable digital mediums that will effectively promote our brands and products, generate leads, support consumer loyalty, and engage consumers to drive traffic to the dealer network.
The Digital Producer is responsible for providing strategic and tactical direction for the development of effective marketing campaigns and website content updates. This individual will partner with the Marketing team, external agency partners, internal content & platform teams and will lead project implementations of solutions to business problems. This will be accomplished through the management of project priorities, project plans, resource assignments, and budget. Overall s/he is responsible for ensuring quality & timeliness throughout a project lifecycle.
We are seeking an individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment while being able to multi-task and prioritize in real time with limited direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Project Leadership & Management
- Provide strategic and tactical direction for the development of effective marketing campaigns and website content updates for the consumer facing websites
- Build, grow and maintain relationships with internal partners to plan and implement strategic solutions
- Manage project timelines, tasks, budgets, resources and risks
- Maintain project plans and assets in current tools and project folders
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables
- Document and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
- Work with Marketing and D&IS teams to determine project priorities
- Manage projects from planning lifecycle through completion (including post-launch optimizations)
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners
- Manage projects in scope from major site migrations to minor support initiatives
- Lead project meetings, weekly status and daily scrums
- Manage expectations of partners
- Coordinate users on a project team to define requirements, develop test plans and perform adequate testing
- Work with Marketing teams to design rollout plans per annual Go-to-Market plans
- Present projects to Marketing and leadership while communicating recommendations and noting feedback
- Demonstrate the ability to be a solution focused problem solver
- Mentor and assist with developing junior team members
- Assist with the delegation and prioritization of efforts amongst the team
- Exhibit a customer-centric mindset
- Attend team and administrative meetings.
- Prepare project status reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 5 years of experience in project planning and project management
- 3 years of web or digital experience focused on consumer and/or B2B facing content
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent degree
- Ability to apply an understanding of existing and emerging technology and internet market needs to the development and implementation of a strategic business plan
- Proven expertise in leading project teams
- Proven experience in managing projects using Agile and waterfall methodologies including using Kanban boards and scrums
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications and run project meetings
- Strong Communication (both written and verbal including strong presentation skills)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, multi-tasking environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong understanding of the project lifecycle of digital marketing campaigns, including website creation and content updates
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of SEO and its impact to websites
- Experience with optimizing consumer web experiences; i.e. mobile first, responsive design and anchor tags
- Experience and understanding of utilizing social and email marketing, including YouTube, as well as online sweepstakes within digital marketing campaigns
- Experience working with and managing multiple technical/specialist partners like UX, Design, Development, Content, Production, QA, Analytics, CGI, and 3D artists
- PMP, CPPM or other Project Management certification
- Digital Marketing certification
- Agency experience
- Corporate office environment
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Producer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US