Digital Producer- Snow Marketing
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4871
Requisition Number: R4621
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The goal of the Snow Customer Experience team is to deliver measurable digital medium that will effectively promote our products, generate leads, support consumer loyalty, and engage consumers to drive traffic to the dealer network.
The Snow Customer Experience Digital Producer, Marketing is responsible for providing strategic and tactical direction for the development of effective marketing campaigns and website content updates. This individual will partner with the Snow Marketing team, external agency partners and internal content & platform teams to develop and implement marketing campaigns and content updates on the Polaris Snow websites. S/He will lead project implementations of solutions to business problems. This will be accomplished through the management of project priorities, project plans, resource assignments, and budget. Overall responsible for ensuring quality & timeliness throughout a project lifecycle.
We are seeking an individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment while being able to multi-task and prioritize in real time with limited direction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Project Leadership and Management
- Provide strategic and tactical direction for the development of effective marketing campaigns and website content updates for the consumer facing websites
- Build, grow and maintain relationships with internal partners to plan and implement strategic solutions.
- Manage project timelines, tasks, budgets, resources and risks.
- Maintain project plans and assets in current tools and project folders.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
- Drive optimization of and adherence to project processes.
- Document and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work with Marketing and D&IS teams to determine project priorities, digital KPI analysis, A/B testing, etc.
- Manage projects from planning lifecycle through completion and post launch enhancements.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
- Manage projects in scope from major site migrations to support initiatives.
- Lead project meetings, weekly status and daily scrums whiel providing business insights and recomendations.
- Keep key stakeholders and partners up-to-date and aligned with goals, timelines, deliverables, etc.
- Coordinate users on a project team to define requirements, develop test plans and perform adequate testing.
- Work with Marketing team to design rollout plans per the annual Go-to-Market plan.
- Present projects to Marketing and leadership while communicating recommendations and noting feedback.
- Attend team and administrative meetings.
- Prepare project status reports.
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 5 years of experience in project planning and project management
- 3 years of web or digital experience focused on consumer and/or B2B facing content
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent degree
- Ability to apply an understanding of existing and emerging technology and internet market needs to the development and implementation of a strategic business plan
- Proven expertise in leading project teams
- Proven experience in managing projects using Agile and waterfall methodologies including using Kanban boards and scrums
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications and run project meetings
- Strong Communication (both written and verbal including strong presentation skills)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, multi-tasking environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong understanding of the project lifecycle of digital marketing campaigns, including website creation and content updates
- General knowledge and understanding of SEO and its impact to websites
- Experience with optimizing consumer web experiences; i.e. mobile first, responsive design and anchor tags
- Experience and understanding of utilizing social and email marketing, including YouTube, as well as online sweepstakes within digital marketing campaigns
- Experience working with and managing multiple technical/specialist partners like UX, Design, Development, Content, Production, QA, Analytics, CGI, and 3D artists
- Agency experience PMP, CPPM or other Project Management certification
- Digital Marketing certification
Standard office environment
Occasional travel required
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Producer- Snow Marketing
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US