HR Operations Representative
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 4876
Requisition Number: R4653
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Objective: Act as primary resource for tier one Total Rewards/HRIS operations support for employees, managers and HR business partners, delivering exceptional customer service through timely and accurate issue resolution.
- Resolve Tier One (simple queries) related to Total Rewards, core HR processes, and the Workday HRIS system in a timely and accurate manner, via multiple channels (email, chat, phone).
- Uses case management system to document, track and log inquiry resolutions
- Promotes employee self-service to reduce call and case volume in the future
- Resolves issues using established procedures. Escalates new or complex queries to direct manager or appropriate owner within Total Rewards with complete documentation on work performed to date, following through on issue until adequately resolved
- Provide navigation support and assistance with employee, manager, and HRBP self-service tools
- Maintain data in Workday pertaining to employee life cycle such new hires, terminations, promotions, pay changes, department transfers, benefit changes, etc. following data entry standards
- Communicate and distribute processes, policies, and other relevant documentation to employees needed to resolve the query/ issue
- Ensure adherence to service level agreements and service delivery standards
- Assist with building and maintenance of a Knowledgebase for Case Management
- Managing semi-functional/technical issues in Workday including but not limited to login, total rewards inbox tasks, data audits, and simple reports
- Contribute ideas and actions toward the continuous improvement of HR Operations processes to enhance the end user and HR partner experience
- Other duties or special projects as assigned by HR Operations Lead or Sr Director of HR Operations
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years of progressive experience in global HR Shared Services or Customer Service
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Results oriented with the ability to manage competing priorities and tight timelines
- Quick learner with the ability to identify areas for improvement
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and is collaborative/team-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- High degree of confidentiality
- Previous Workday experience is preferred
- Flexible hours may be required to participate in meetings with global team
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: HR Operations Representative
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN