Associate Marketing Manager
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4895
Requisition Number: R4762
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
ABOUT THE ORG:
Polaris Adventures brings together a select network of Outfitters to provide premium ride and drive experiences at popular destinations nationwide. Creating safe, memorable, year-round adventures for all skill levels, Polaris Adventures offers worry free half and full-day options for couples, families and adventure groups in state-of-the-art Polaris vehicles.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Polaris Adventures is the #1 Outdoor Ride & Drive experience network. The Marketing team of Polaris Adventures develops National, Regional and Local marketing programs, driving awareness and demand creation for our network of Outfitter partners. Through traditional and innovative campaigns, the marketing team reaches couples, families and adventure seekers looking to have the experience of a lifetime.
The Associate Marketing Manager assists in the development of marketing planning and execution that meets the Polaris Experience division goals and objectives. Responsible for creating & facilitating multi-channel marketing communications, cross-business collaboration and national campaign efforts. Supporting and helping to drive the success of Outfitters as well as the National Brand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support integrated marketing launch and go-to-market plans that include positioning, naming and message development.
- Operate as the marketing services point of contact for operation partners (B2B).
- Work with agency partners, vendors and other3rd parties to accomplish brand marketing goals.
- Drive effective and compelling marketing campaigns / elements including digital, traditional media, events, sweepstakes/contests to achieve business unit goals.
- Ensure consistent adherence to brand guidelines for all marketing materials.
- Work with cross-departmental team, maintain, and execute the master content and traffic calendars for assigned brands.
- Keep current with emerging digital marketing channels (i.e. social, mobile, email, search).
- Forecast, Track and Report on all campaign and key account metrics.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Travel as necessary to build relationships, implement partner processes and support partners.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience.
- Preferred SEO, Paid, and PPC experience.
- Track, report, and analyze insights.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Ability to work in an agile and ambiguous environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Marketing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US