Electrical Engineer (Industrial Vehicles) - TAYLOR-DUNN
Location: Anaheim, California US
Job Number: 4923
Requisition Number: R4863
The Electrical Systems Engineer will be responsible for leading the LSV / Industrial electric vehicle research, design and
integration. This individual will support all aspects of engineering, specifically hardware such as sensors, motors, wire
harnesses, and electrical control units. This is a very exciting, fast-paced team environment.
Job Details Role and Responsibilities
• Lead the research, development and prototyping of new electrical architectures for LSV and industrial electric vehicles.
• Lead the electrical hardware engineering activities and partner up with mechanical engineering counterparts to integrate into next generation of LSV and Industrial electric vehicles
• Lead the electrical engineering release meetings and processes with mechanical engineering and the technical prototyping team and ensure built success
• Develop, manage and maintain electrical BOM, drawings, and electrical engineering specification
• Develop and manage all documentations of the requirements, designs and validation report.
• Support all electrical engineering validation work to include testing of all system used in electrical vehicles
• Release high quality automotive drawings, components and systems
• Find best parts and best suppliers and develop competitive BOM costs
• Provide analysis and troubleshooting of the vehicles throughout the development process
• Provide technical guidance to the engineering teams, technicians and manufacturing workers
• Follow all company processes
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
• BS in Engineering or higher
• 2+ years hands-on Electrical Hardware System development experience
• 2+ leading D, V, and PI development processes
• Proven track record of automotive systems development and validation
• Hands-on experience in development of automotive electrical components
• Strong problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
• Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills
• Electric Vehicle development or relevant experiences
• Expertise on leading automotive validation processes and documentation
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Electrical Engineer (Industrial Vehicles) - TAYLOR-DUNN
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Anaheim, California US