Sr. Digital Optimization & Data Analyst
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4930
Requisition Number: R4853
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Join a Polaris customer-focused, growth-driven, and technology-enabled digital commerce team. Together we will deliver a compelling multichannel online experience effectively promoting our products, generates interest, driving long-term customer loyalty and that is measurable. We will engage consumers in both shopping online to through our dealer network.
TheSr. Digital Optimization & Data Analyst plays a key role in understanding opportunities, improving customer experience and accelerating growth across Polaris ecommerce digital properties through scaled automation of the data visualization capabilities and actionable insights development
In this role you will drive change by taking the lead collecting meaningful data, using it to build testable hypotheses, execute tests (experiments, A/B and multivariate testing plan), t ell the story of what you've learned and put that change into production creating real impact and value for the organization.
You will partner with other teams and focus on finding opportunity areas and predict future user and business needs. You will partner to drive a prioritized view into areas of improvement for our digital product development road map consistently quantifying the value of improvements you've helped deliver.
You will work closely with several different teams including business & marketing leaders, digital product mangers/owners, UX, development teams, and content teams to influence, develop and execute your digital optimization plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own and drive the end-to-end Optimization process, AB/MV Testing program across all Polaris Ecommerce digital properties.
- Lead ideation sessions, develop test hypothesis, evaluation data, and present results
- Be an organizational subject matter expert across ecommerce data layer, data collection, tag management tools, digital data, and analytics
- Shape the work by connecting with stakeholders to understand business and consumer needs, gather test requirements, gather necessary qualitative and quantitative data, form hypotheses, develop predictions, and define success metrics.
- Lead the work of segment-based targeting and behavioral targeting to iteratively improve customer experience, marketing funnel progression, conversion rates and revenue comps.
- Partner with category stakeholders, digital product teams, UX, content and marketing to understand visitor behavioral, tell the customer story and drive change
- Perform complex analyses and develop solutions to complex problems - Present formal results, insights, and recommendations to the broader digital group including product owners, designers, analysts, and strategic decision makers
- Champion the Test-and-Optimize culture that embraces continuous digital innovation and improvement
- Partner with cross-functional teams in designing, developing and delivering the reporting automation
- Be a thought leader in development of new KPIs, Insights and Business cases
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Having a deep data curiosity and having a self-starter personality is critical to this role
- Four-year degree in mathematics, statistics, comp-sci, economics, or related work experience
- 5+ years of experience with data analytics, data reporting automation and business analytics
- 3+ years of experience leading digital analytics focusing on Digital and Multichannel optimization
- Strong understanding of the digital analytics data collection, data layers and tag management tools
- Admin level experience with Web Analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Strong experience with conversion optimization concepts and best practices for responsive web, mobile apps and digital marketing campaigns
- Hands on experience with A\\Bn and Multivariate testing process, programs and tools
- Experience with MS Power BI, MS SQL Studio, Databricks, Snowflake etc.,
- Hands on experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Domo, Alteryx or others is plus
- Digital marketing optimization experience including measurement of SEO/M, email, display, remarketing, etc.
- Ability to work cross-functionally among many different teams
- Strong business acumen, including an ability to create business cases for digital optimization projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Digital Optimization & Data Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US