Software Developer (WMS)
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 4955
Requisition Number: R4974
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The Software Developer will work on projects related to the Warehouse Management Systems & related functions within Polaris Enterprise Delivery team. The Software Developer is responsible for the code creation, unit testing, maintaining of the software and proving production support. The software Developer needs to effectively partner with project managers, system analysts, other application developers and end users. This individual will analyze existing business processes and design technical specifications to develop systems, deliver code and integrations to other systems. This person must demonstrate passion for strengthening and enhancing business results through software development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work on JDA WMS Implementation in accordance to Polaris standards
- Write test scenarios, perform unit testing, system testing and document the results
- Collaborate with other Systems Analysts/programmer analysts and developers to implement the project
- Insures compliance with SOX
System and Team Support
- Provides day-to-day application support to project team and business users
- Troubleshoots production problems and works to fix issues
- Understands technology and systems infrastructure
- Work with project teams on technical requirements, development and implementation plans
- Value and embrace teamwork and joint collaboration and be responsible for successful completion of tasks
- Help to keep the standard up to date and include new technology and learning
Code and Process Review
- Review code for ease of understanding and maintainability
- Review code and process with Project teams to assist in the understanding and flow
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 3+ years of JDA WMS implementation experience
- Strong ability to create/modify web pages in the WMS web interface
- Strong in SQL and intermediate java programming.
- Ability to read WMS trace files and troubleshoot.
- Strong understanding in working capacity for MOCA and understand groovy
- Ability to configure the JDA WMS application.
- Created simple to complex MOCA command and triggers.
- Ability to modify/create JasperReports
- Ability to modify/create NiceLabel labels
- Participated in full cycle implementation projects on JDA WMS versions 9.1 or prior.
- Participated in full cycle implementation projects on JDA WMS versions 2017 or later.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Possesses strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Developer (WMS)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN