Snow Master Model/Routing Integration Engineer
Location: Roseau, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5010
Requisition Number: R5115
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
JOB TITLE: FullVehicleMaster Model/Routing IntegrationEngineer
LOCATION: Roseau , MN
• Snow Master Model Owner and Systems Integration Liaison
• Responsible for Full VehicleRoutingSystems for the SNOW GBU.
• Single point of contact for CAD routings/integration, vehicle build support, routing reviews & ERD's
• Defined presenter for Routing ARRs, PDRs, CDRs & CAVRs
• SNOW GBU Owner of Routing Bucks for development, and production
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Create and build Master Model Templates in Creo; later used in 2021 Q3 to drive BOM creation.
• Ensures and enforces CAD Master Models are correct and up to date with Design/System Owners. Work with the team to maximize volume and space clearances within those systems.
• Review Design fitment and routings to applicable standards and guidelines, ensuring these items are met. Update and support deviations to requirements as required.
• Maintains action register for the status of each Vehicle Program Master Model
• Attend/Support design meetings related to applicable Snow program IPT's, and other key PDP gate meetings.
• Works with Manufacturing, Service, and QA to ensure the quality and manufacturability of routings and routing related components.
• Provide Manufacturing with Engineering Routing Documentation (ERD) by using CAD and routing data to ensure assembly-friendly new product designs.
• Become an active Snow Member of the Routing Peer Team and support FMEA meetings.
• Performs other miscellaneous technical support and development assignments as requested.
• Be capable of leading CAD/routing reviews.
• Able to work with remote Design resources
• Occasional travel domestic/international may be required.
Education, Experience & Requirements :
• Four-Year Mechanical Engineering Degree preferred, or Two-year technical degree with applicable experience.
• Proficiency with Creo, preferred. Other 3D modeling proficiency required.
• Excellent Communication and Organization Skills
• Strong computer skills - MS Office Suite (Teams, Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint ) required.
• Hands on experience with Powersports, Snowmobile experience preferred.
• U.S. work authorization; no work visa or residency sponsorship available for this job opening
Working Conditions :
• Fast-paced lab/field/office environment.
• May require some domestic and international travel, sometimes for extended periods of time.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Snow Master Model/Routing Integration Engineer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Roseau, Minnesota US