Sr. Systems Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 5012
Requisition Number: R5105
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Sr. SystemsAnalyst is responsible for the high-level design and integration of the company's Dynamics CRM system.
Analysis & Design: Effectively partners with product owners, leads, architects and application developers in defining business processes and writing functional specifications to meet the needs of the business. Demonstrates passion for strengthening and enhancing business results via software solutions.
Demonstrates passion for customer focus, ownership and accountability. Should be able to work independently with minimal guidance. Accountable for the results of a functional and/or project team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Requirements, Analysis (15%).
• Analyzes current and future state business processes
• Evaluates alternatives and defines a recommended system approach
• Leads in producing deliverables including business process flows, UI mockups, use cases and storyboards
• Facilitates project and administrative meetings
• Responsible for ensuring that the systems meet the needs of the business through user acceptance testing
Architecture, System Design, Validation and Implementation (45%)
• Transforms business and technical requirements into software design
• Leads in producing deliverables including entities, API contracts.
• Documents functional specifications/user stories.
• Collaborates, leads software developers, onsite & offshore
• Leads team to resolve questions and issues during development cycle
• Defines test cases and scripts (in certain projects)
• Performs system testing and leads user acceptance testing cycle (in certain projects)
• Oversee implementation tasks and ensures successful go-live
• Ensures compliance with SOX
• Work with leads and product owners to make changes to CRM plug-ins and APIs.
• Develop API/Code to Polaris standards
System and User Support (15%)
• Provides day-to-day application support Business users and dealer support team.
• Troubleshoots production issues and provides resolution
• Trains users on system processes and changes
• Performs other duties as assigned that support overall objective of the position
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Design, Computer Information Systems or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a Dynamics CRM analyst role performing system
analysis and writing functional specifications
• 5+ years of experience in developer role, working with highly scalable APIs
• Complete understanding, and wide-reaching application of technical principles and concepts.
• Complete knowledge of how to design, develop and test Microsoft Dynamics CRM, APIs and integrations.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple project assignments
• Strong written and verbal communication. Ability to effectively communicate with non-technical audience.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Accountable for the results of a functional and/or project team.
- Dynamics CRM Certification
- Other software experience (SharePoint, AS400/iSeries, Dynamics AX)
- Experienced with sales, service and manufacturing business processes
- Proven experience in delivering in an on-site / offshore model
- Past participation on teams run with Agile Scrum methodology by writing User Stories
- Cloud/Hybrid Cloud experience, especially Microsoft Azure
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Systems Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN