Marketing Analytics Manager
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5022
Requisition Number: R5137
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The Marketing Analytics Manager is responsible for developing the vision for how Polaris leverages business and customer data to answer challenging questions and identify opportunities that inform marketing and business unit strategies. The role will lead the strategy and execution of customer life-cycle insights, marketing effectiveness, web reporting and developing analytic capabilities across the team that move Polaris forward as a data-driven organization. This is a leader-doer role with the expectation that the Manager will provide strategic thought-leadership, lead a team of analysts, and deliver analytical outputs.
- Use experience & curiosity to develop analytical approaches to strategic business decisions
- Lead, analyze and deliver actionable insights to internal teams to ensure marketing strategies are data-driven, business-focused and optimized to ensure campaign success
- Develop reports and analysis that determines the effectiveness across marketing channel including website, leads, paid media, direct mail, email etc.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to influence decisions through ability to communicate actionable insights
- Synthesize analytic results with business input to drive measurable change; managing test & measurement, campaign measurement and foundational business reporting
- Manage all aspects of execution to support variety of marketing and promotional campaigns through overlapping timelines and varied objectives.
- Effectively communicate technical analyses and results to leadership
- Develop and continually improve multi-source data architecture and analytics procedures, systems, workflows
- Lead a team of analysts, providing development opportunities and coaching
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in a quantitative or scientific field (Math/Stats, Analytics, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science or similar)
- 7+ years of work experience in an analytics-focused role with experience including digital marketing analysis, multi-touch attribution, dashboard development and predictive analytics
- Experience with analytics tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, Python, Google Analytics
- Experience with data preparation, rationalization, and processing in a cloud environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Preferred experience with multivariate and A/B testing and personalization knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines and solve problems in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project planning/strategizing skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to work cross functionally at all levels of a matrix environment
Recognized as the leader in the Powersports industry, Polaris Industries prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level.
Polaris is transforming from a North American based company to a global company with over 8000 employees in 16 different countries spanning five continents of North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Polaris Industries is headquartered just outside of Minneapolis in Medina, Minnesota with annual 2016 sales of $4.5 billion.
Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets innovative, high quality off-road vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER® and RZR® side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles and on-road electric/hybrid powered vehicles.
Polaris is among the global sales leaders for both snowmobiles and off-road vehicles and has established a presence in the heavyweight cruiser and touring motorcycle market with the Indian motorcycle brand. Additionally, Polaris continues to invest in the global on-road small electric/hybrid powered vehicle industry with Global Electric Motorcars (GEM), Goupil Industrie SA, Aixam Mega S.A.S., and internally developed vehicles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Polaris and KLIM branded apparel and Polaris accessories and parts.
Polaris offers you an opportunity to come on board and make a difference. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive relocation package. To round it off, a benefits package that allows you to work hard and play harder.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Analytics Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US