Member Advocate (Sales)
Location: Phoenix, Arizona US
Job Number: 5135
Requisition Number: R5515
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
A people person and community builder by nature, this role is responsible for prospecting, nurturing, and ultimately closing the sale of a new customer offering. This includes event and lead generation, conversion, and retention. This role will serve as the key contact for the customer pre, during, and post customer acquisition. Additionally, the Customer Sales Lead will engage with the Outfitter network in market to ensure a proper and consistent customer experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect new customers for use and conversion into Polaris Adventures Select - the industry's first monthly membership offering.
- Initiative phone call outreach to prospective members for engagement in new membership offering.
- Forecast and track sales prospecting, conversion, and retention. Achieve sales targets.
- Facilitate 1:1 customer onboarding to welcome prospects to membership.
- Assist on building and deploying sales plan highlighting growth opportunities / initiatives and NPS improvement. Taking complete ownership of your defined membership market.
- Plan, coordinate, and attend events to drive awareness and customer engagement.
- Assist marketing and agency teams to execute robust acquisition of new customers.
Member Retention & Support
- In-market travel to execute local marketing initiatives and relationship building with members and accounts.
- Effectively communicate critical KPIs to leadership and team members. Possible information includes competitive intelligence, expansion and growth initiatives, marketing activities.
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally with all internal resources and team members.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Build strong partnerships with Account Managers to help strengthen the Outfitter network.
- Reinforce membership processes at each Outfitter as established by the Account Manager.
- Coordinate with the Account Manager to target opportunities for improving the membership experience and build plans to implement.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum of 3 years of B2C sales experience; Travel, tourism and hospitality sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience with powersports vehicles; comfortable operating and trailering heavy equipment.
- Must be able to build rapport, influence and utilize diplomacy to drive program participation and partner success.
- Ability to think conceptually, formulate and strategically plan & implement.
- Must be able to negotiate challenges, remove barriers and work through issues
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and CRM.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled at building and leveraging relationships.
- Passion for the outdoor lifestyle with contagious can-do attitude.
- Location - Phoenix, AZ; 50% of in-market travel, 50% out of market travel
- Travel to Headquarters (Minneapolis, MN) as needed (not to exceed 10%)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Member Advocate (Sales)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Phoenix, Arizona US