Sr. Associate Marketing Manager- Snow Partnerships & Experiential
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5163
Requisition Number: R5618
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The Sr. Associate Marketing Manager, Snow supports all aspects of Partnerships and Experiential Marketing for both the Snow and Timbersled businesses. This role manages external partnerships including Ambassadors, Ride Clubs, Athletes, and Endemic Media, supporting all contract negotiations, communication streams, and reporting in these channels. This position works across both the Snowmobile and Timbersled businesses in the Snow Global Business unit to drive LRP goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive experiential strategy for both Snow and Timbersled business. This includes all industry-related shows, demo programs, Ambassador rides, content production, and creative treatment across all channels.
- Lead owner cultivation efforts for the Snow BU, inclusive of Influencers, Owner Segments, and integration with cross-functional businesses (Polaris Adventures, Race Team).
- Manage Team Polaris sponsored rider, ambassador, and athlete strategy including, but not limited to, contract negotiation, content management, communication and holistic budget.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for internal and external partners, identify and vet future partnership opportunities for the business (athletes, racing team, media/event partners).
- Serve as industry point for Polaris and Timbersled as a member of the International Snowmobile Manufacturer's Association.
- Manage entire Polaris Snow and Timbersled Fleet for Endemic Press, Athletes, Influencers, and Ambassadors (where applicable).
- Set and evaluate KPIs based on individual initiatives.
- Lead content production initiatives and serve as day-to-day contact for production needs and budget management.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Bachelor's degree required in related field (Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or Business)
• 4-5+ years in Marketing, communications or strategy role
• Proven ability to develop effective marketing plans to achieve goals
• Strong writing, editing and verbal communications skills
• Project management expertise, digital knowledge, partnership experience and strong bias for action
• An understanding, appreciation and passion for Polaris product preferred
• Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix environment; ability to make decisions and influence leadership
• Self-motivated, solution-oriented, resilient, tenacious attitude/approach
• Ability to meet deadlines while delivering quality results
• Organized with attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment with continuous change
• Standard office environment
• Periodic, but extensive travel required at points of the year
• Location - Bass Creek corporate office (Plymouth, MN)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Associate Marketing Manager- Snow Partnerships & Experiential
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US