AP Senior Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 5181
Requisition Number: R5735
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
- In AP team you will maintain relationships with our vendors and employees assuring that documentation is properly maintained from reception till payment. You will take ownership of invoices with cost allocation focus (processing and resolution, including intercompany) as well as payments and be key point of contact for our local suppliers. The daily duties will also cover performing month end closing activities (incl. GL/AP, GR/IR reconciliations) and vendor statement reconciliation
- Responsible for multiple accounting booking entries, including AR, AP, GL, bank booking entries in our ERP system Microsoft Dynamics for several INT'L entities. Backup of our accounting team for various tasks
- Responsible for reporting to cost center owners & Manage budget vs actuals and cashflow requests
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creation of new vendor employee account & employee Code.
- Responsible for employee expenses in concur, AP invoice in Medius, and AP posting
- Manage communication with warehouses and other parties to coordinate issue resolution (3-way-match, over/under deliveries, damage, missing shipping notifications, in-transit discrepancies, credit note requests etc.)
- Prepare the invoices for payment
- Responsible for monitoring and timely management of the AP email account
- Correspond with vendors and respond to all vendor inquiries
- Quarterly Cashflow preparation
- Cost center reports to Bangalore cost center owners
- Support month, quarter and year-end financial accounting closing and audit procedures and deadlines
- Creation of Fixed asset and accounting
- Creating reports in Atlas to load into GL for payment.
- Bank & Cash Reconciliations upon request
- Calculation of various taxes & making the Statutory payment like Withholding tax, PF etc.
- Preparing TDS data on Quarterly basis & reconciliation of 26Q & Issuing the TDS Certificate to the vendors.
- Creating new vendor account by creating vendor GST Registration no., address, Pan No. & defining withholding Tax set up.
- Creation of new withholding tax settlement Period & GST Settlement period.
- Month closing activity- Depreciation run, TDS Settlement
- Posting of payroll payment entry of all employees. (Bangalore/Chennai/Delhi).
- Posting of PF entry of all employees, (Bangalore/Chennai/Delhi).
- Raising of export invoices for services
- Maintenance and updating of detailed SOP
- Continuous process improvement mindset and re-engineering for optimization
- Preparing Statutory Audit Schedules.
- Liaising with the Statutory Auditor for OPEX, Fixed Asset, Bank and Cash audit, Balance confirmation of bank, Debtors & Creditors
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor level accounting education
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in accounting
- Must speak English fluently- other languages a plus
- Strong ERP experience (Microsoft Dynamics or Navision a plus) and very good Excel knowledge
- Experience with an International US based company is a plus
- Team player
- Good process & communication skills
- Great organizational skills and ability to work in self-directed manner
- Great ability and drive for quality, accuracy and detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Open office environment
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: AP Senior Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN