Junior AR Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 5194
Requisition Number: R5739
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, while conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to customers and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining OTC collections processes. This team overlooks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, Credit reviews, order authorization, Cash application, collecting past due invoices, reconciliations & Dispute management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage all Cash application transactions and ensure it is applied on daily basis
- Manage all customer accounts and assist in collection of credit cards.
- Administer all cash deposits on an everyday basis and reconcile payments.
- Maintain accounts and records for all billing and maintain files for same.
- Maintain and prepare reports for ledger accounts and analyze variance according to Account Receivable policies.
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's or Master,s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Candidate Should Have Min 2+ years Exp in AR Cash application and Collections, Voice (International Geographies)
- Candidate Should Have Excellent Oral and written communications skills in English
- Accounting skills
- Knowledge of industry
- Computing skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Documentation and organization skills
- Proficiency in Excel MS office application & analytics
- High energy, self-motivation with a high degree of accountability
- Should be able to work in fast pace environment
- Occasional overtime required as per the business requirement
Position located in Bangalore, India. Dynamic fast-paced team environment.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Junior AR Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN