Location: Anaheim, California US
Job Number: 5212
Requisition Number: R5887
Perform a wide variety of tasks as assigned, including preparing or building up vehicle parts, sub-systems, and components. Install subsystems, parts, and components into an on-road vehicle on a moving assembly line and perform inspections to ensure good quality. The first section below outlines the essential functions of the Assembler job. Assemblers must be able to perform these functions, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Safely use and operate various tools including power tools, hoists, and production equipment.
• Accurately complete paperwork required for production records.
• Ability to read, understand, and follow established processes and instructions.
• Perform duties assigned by Supervisor and/or Group Leader.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations strictly and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• Maintain a consistent pace throughout the shift with focus on quality (i.e., within applicable quality standards).
• Participate in continuous improvement process.
• Work overtime as required and mandated by production schedules.
• Maintain regular, reliable attendance.
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and push/pull up to 100 lbs.
• Ability to bend, twist, turn, kneel, and squat.
• Stand and walk for the duration of assigned shift and reach overhead continuously.
• Use air/power/vibrating tools and do strong, pincher gripping.
• Work safely around moving equipment, power tools, and industrial vehicles.
• Repetitive use of upper extremities.
It may be necessary to perform any of these functions up to twelve hours a day.
Skills & Knowledge
• Basic knowledge of computers.
• Basic knowledge of power, air, torque, and manual tools.
• Understanding of Mechanical and Assembly concepts.
• Prior manufacturing assembly experience preferred.
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: TAYLOR-DUNN Assembler
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Anaheim, California US