TAYLOR-DUNN Material Handler
Location: Anaheim, California US
Job Number: 5214
Requisition Number: R5888
TAYLOR-DUNN Material Handler
Transport materials and products to, from, and within department as assigned. Process various inventory transactions with 99% accuracy for your department. The first section below outlines the essential functions of the Material Handler job. Material Handlers must be able to perform these functions, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Safely use a forklift to move materials and products in your department including steel coils, dies, baskets and containers, vinyl, welded components, etc.
• Load and unload trucks at shipping and receiving docks and pick boxed merchandise from the warehouse.
• Verify part numbers, quantities, and purchase order information against packing slips and investigate discrepancies. Cycle count inventory and research problems.
• Accurately complete paperwork required for production records including labor reporting, move tickets, SPC charts, manifests, audit results, etc.
• Operate Radio Frequency equipment to transact inventory.
• Process small parcel (UPS) shipments and receipts, outbound shipments, and inbound receipts.
• Print barcode labels to identify products.
• Operate forklift out-of-doors in a scrap dumping operation.
• Audit the warehouse inventory to reconcile locations against computer files and prepare a daily report of audit results.
• Key all warehouse inventory adjustments.
• Participate in continuous improvement and assist with statistical samples.
• Strictly follow all safety rules and regulations and maintain a clean, orderly work area.
• Work wherever needed based on training and perform special projects as assigned.
• Work overtime as required and mandated by production schedules.
• Maintain regular, reliable attendance.
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and push/pull up to 100 lbs.
• Ability to bend, twist, turn, kneel, squat, and climb.
• Sit for the duration of assigned shift and drive a motorized vehicle.
• Use foot controls, reach overhead, and look backward over shoulder.
It may be necessary to perform any of these functions up to twelve hours a day.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 1+ years' material handling experience
• Forklift driver certification is preferred.
• Ability to read and understand routings, work orders, manifests, and production reports.
• Ability to take instructions and work with little supervision in a changing environment.
• Ability to use MAPICS computer software.
• Must be a team player with a focus on customer service and quality
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: TAYLOR-DUNN Material Handler
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Anaheim, California US