TAYLOR-DUNN Front Office Administrator
Location: Anaheim, California US
Job Number: 5296
Requisition Number: R6092
Taylor-Dunn is looking for a highly skilled and self-motivated Front Office Administrator to join our team. In this position,
you will play a key role by performing various administrative and clerical tasks. You should be comfortable undertaking a
variety of activities in the office, including greeting visitors, answering calls via the automated system, filing, organizing
documents, managing spreadsheets, creating reports, scheduling meetings, and more. Reliability and a strong work ethic combined
with great communication skills are a must, as well as familiarity with all necessary office equipment, software, and procedures.
This position will provide support to multiple departments including HR, EHS, Sales, Operations and leadership team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Prompt handling of all incoming calls routed through the automated system, greeting visitors, distribution of messages and deliveries.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Answer employees' questions and provide requested information
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
- Work closely with the HR team to provide support as needed on highly confidential human resource matters and special projects.
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Data entry and other administration relating to new hires, job changes, terminations, and other employee record changes
- Create and maintain various reports and procedures
- Maintain EHS regulatory and training documentation
- Maintain documentation on dealer website
- Perform additional administrative duties as needed
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Proficient knowledge of MS office (outlook, word, excel)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented and must be able to manage competing priorities
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma (GED) required
- Minimum 2+ years of administrative experience working with sensitive/confidential data
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: TAYLOR-DUNN Front Office Administrator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Anaheim, California US