Electrification Integration Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 5300
Requisition Number: R6063
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Electrification Integration Analyst
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Support daily work requirements of the Electrification Governance teams and manage initiative priorities, action plans, schedules, best practices, and standard work.
- Lead the data gathering and analysis work with subject matter experts (SMEs) and outside partners.
- Clearly communicate status and analysis, summarize results and provide recommendations to varying levels of the organization
- Identify opportunities for work optimization and lead process improvements and overall governance dashboard development
- Support standard and ad-hoc analytic requests, providing accurate and timely data, analysis and insightful interpretations
- Assist in problem identification and implementation of solutions across the Electrification Governance teams.
- Participate in key program milestones. Includes Team Meetings, Design Reviews, Gate Reviews, and Project Reviews as well as participate in Service Rapid Response Meetings.
- Support program needs (domestic and international travel can be required).
- Perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- 3+ year of experience in analytical or project role
- B.S. in Engineering or Business Preferred
- Experience establishing and implementing program plans for product development.
- Strong collaboration, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively lead, influence and work in cooperation with cross-functional teams
- Experience in structured problem-solving methods preferred (i.e. 6 Sigma, Red X).
- Strong understanding of PDP milestones and requirements
- Prior experience in data queries, analysis, and report generation
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications, data visualization tools (PowerBI, DAX/PowerQuery) and SQL for use in handling preparation and processing of large datasets is preferred
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Electrification Integration Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN