Location: Apodaca, Nuevo Leon MX
Job Number: 5303
Requisition Number: R6122
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Polaris Industries Inc. is looking for a Software Developer to work in an exciting, very fast-paced environment. As a Developer on the Polaris Customer Foundation team, you will have the ability to leverage CRM and Azure DevOps tools to build robust systems to support a 360 view of Polaris' customers. Strongest candidates will be excited about power sports as well as technology. Application development focus will be in customizing Polaris' Dynamics 365 CE environment. We aspire to have the most modern and modular development environment to allow Polaris to maintain its leadership in power sports across the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be fully engaged in Customer Scrum team to provide business value in a timely fashion
- Create new integrations and extend existing integrations using Azure API, Azure functions and KingswaySoft (SSIS)
- Work with analysts and product owners to implement new customizations, plugins and workflows for Dynamics 365 CE
- As part of
an Agile team you will need to:
- Be highly collaborative
- Work closely with the customer
- Taking responsibility for estimating, planning, and managing all his/her own tasks and reporting on progress daily
- Be pat of a team - Collaborating closely with all the other members of the team to take shared responsibility for the overall efforts that the team has committed to.
- Taking responsibility for the quality of the software you produce, as a team there is responsibility for the quality of work produced as part of the team
- Instead of turning over some code to a separate and independent group for testing, the team takes responsibility for the quality of the work they produce
- Understand User Needs, interacting directly as needed
- Brainstorm with the team to define solutions that will meet the requirements
- Assist with production support including production deployments
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Four-year degree in MIS, computer science, business or equivalent technical degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or strong work equivalent
- 1 - 2 years of experience in implementing customizations for Dynamics 365 CE
- 1 -2 years of experience in KingswaySoft / SSIS development
- 1-2 years of programming experience in .NET and SQL is desirable
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Azure technologies like API, Azure Functions, Azure Data Factory development is desirable
- Experience using Version Control Tools (Azure DevOps)
- Experience in Agile methodology is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written English and Spanish communication skills
- Remote Work
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
State: Nuevo Leon
Community / Marketing Title: CRM Developer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Apodaca, Nuevo Leon MX