Associate Marketing Manager - ATV Brand Marketing
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5329
Requisition Number: R6212
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
ASSOCIATE MARKETING MANAGER - ORV BRAND MARKETING
Join Polaris's largest division within a fast-paced, $7.0 billion company with aggressive growth objectives. Polaris is the #1 player in the off-road vehicle (ORV) industry, led by category leading brands including RANGER, RZR, GENERAL and SPORTSMAN. The ATV Associate Marketing Manager role provides a driven, team-focused individual with a passion for performance and the outdoors with the perfect opportunity to lead brand planning and activation for one of Polaris's most iconic brands.
The Polaris ATV business includes the SPORTSMAN and SCRAMBLER brands as well as the portfolio of Youth side-by-sides and ATVs. With more than one-million owners and counting, Polaris is the #1 brand in the ATV category. As the category leader with the largest installed base, the objective is to turn existing owners into lifelong customers while attracting and acclimating new riders to grow the sport.
The ATV Associate Marketing Manager supports the ATV business through go-to-market planning and activation. Core marketing responsibilities include brand management, new product introductions - including positioning and messaging, creative and content development, public relations, and support for paid media, social media, cultivation, experiential event and retail management efforts. The Associate Marketing Manager serves as the brand team's consumer and product expert for ATV. This role will collaborate with internal and external partners to deliver performance results for the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the cross-functional development and activation of annual brand and product go-to-market plans for ATV to achieve business objectives
- Develop and activate marketing campaigns dedicated to driving brand awareness and consideration with new customer audiences
- Lead new product introduction elements, including positioning, consumer messaging (tagline, FAB), photo and video production, cross-channel creative asset development, website content, dealer training and sales tools
- Work with Engineering and Product partners to understand and translate new product features into compelling consumer advantages and benefits
- Work cross functionally with Engineering, Product, Sales, PG&A, International and other internal and external teams to coordinate global launch elements
- Collaborate with PR agency to plan and execute a strategy that keeps ATV in the news and maximizes reach with endemic and non-endemic audiences; manage press release development and deployment with PR agency
- Consult on social media, event and cultivation (email, direct mail, 1:1) plans and creative to align with ATV brand objectives and messaging; provide relevant ATV brand content as needed
- Work with Portfolio Marketing Manager and media agency partner to deliver existing creative, or develop new creative, to support paid media tactics for ATV
- Manage budget and timing across multiple different internal and external work partners
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related
- 3-5 years relevant marketing experience
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas and solutions
- Good operational and process orientation; strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, across all organizational levels
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment, managing tasks on time and within budget
- Experience managing external agency resources
- Ability to operate autonomously
- Strong presentation skills
- Corporate office environment
- Periodic travel
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Marketing Manager - ATV Brand Marketing
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US