Sr. Business Analyst, Sourcing Compliance
Location: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5351
Requisition Number: R6281
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The Sourcing Compliance Team is responsible for developing and implementing processes and tools to optimize our sourcing decisions as they relate to international trade to manage risk to the individual global business units. The Sourcing Compliance Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for developing standard processes/templates for integrating sourcing compliance deliverables into business processes, facilitating the completion of trade agreement impact assessments for projects/teams on an ongoing basis, and gathering requirements for integrating additional trade considerations. The ideal candidate is passionate about process development and collaborating with others to use limited data to develop practical recommendations. This person also enjoys learning about processes in other areas of the business to creatively help teams solve complex problems.
- Develop and implement standard processes and templates for integrating international trade considerations (ex. USMCA, tariff) into decision-making for various business processes/projects (ex. product development, sourcing strategy, manufacturing footprint).
- Develop and manage a plan to conduct international trade impact assessments on a regular cadence based on business process/project need/risk.
- Facilitate completion of international trade impact assessments for each project/team by working with the associated teams/stakeholders and maintain relevant documentation.
- Identify opportunities for teams to improve their impact assessments and work with them to build a plan.
- Identify and lead process/data improvements.
- Assist project teams in preparing for key milestones, including product development gate reviews, project status reviews, and business/steering committee updates.
- Lead integration of additional trade considerations into business processes
- Serve as subject matter expert in facilitation, analysis, and estimation for other team members
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral), including facilitation, presentation, and documentation
- Ability to draw conclusions and present recommendations based on incomplete/imperfect data
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines across multiple projects/teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others without direct authority
- Effective decision-making, problem solving, and requirements definition skills
- Ability to work effectively within tight deadlines and firm schedules
- Ability to embrace a rapidly changing environment and operate throughout ambiguous situations
- Self-directed with strong personal initiative
- Professionalism and strong customer service skills Expert in MS Excel, proficient in Powerpoint, SharePoint, PowerBI
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, Project Management, Data Analytics, or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with cross-functional teams in process development, facilitation, business case development, and problem-solving through data
- Product Development, Sourcing, Project Management, or Trade Compliance experience preferred
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or other relevant certification preferred
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
City: Brooklyn Park
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Business Analyst, Sourcing Compliance
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota US