TAYLOR-DUNN Quality Inspector
Location: Anaheim, California US
Job Number: 5356
Requisition Number: R6319
The Quality Inspector is responsible for reviewing products, materials, and processes during manufacturing to make sure they meet company requirements.
- Quality Inspector for backshop.
- Front line liaison to production with issues found thru inspection and auditing of back shop processes
- Creation of inspection plans for back shop product
- Assist in PPAPs
- In charge of Calibration of back shop fixtures
- Assist in the coordination of quality aspects for new product development including but not limited to on-site start-ups and tool and part validation.
- Assists in root cause analysis thru inspection of product and process
- Assist in finished good audits.
- Work in safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations including 5S.
- Work overtime or vary working hours as needed.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience on any kind of quality inspection, manufacturing preferred.
- CMM programming and operations preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to read simple blueprints, tape measure, and convert decimals into fractions using a standard conversion table.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of PC software programs (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, database, and email) including the ability to create, modify, enter and retrieve data
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift to 40 lbs. and push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, turn, kneel, and squat.
- Stand and walk up to nine hours per day and reach overhead continuously.
- Work safely around moving equipment, power tools, and industrial vehicles.
- Repetitive use of upper extremities.
- Good hand-eye coordination and dexterity
- It may be necessary to perform any of these functions up to twelve hours a day.
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: TAYLOR-DUNN Quality Inspector
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Anaheim, California US