Commercial National Accounts Manager (Western US)
Location: Anaheim, California US
Job Number: 5360
Requisition Number: R6320
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, solicit, and grow new B2B sales opportunities/customer accounts in segments not adequately reached by our commercial dealer channel (e.g. rental companies, utility companies, mining, oil & gas, etc.)
- Meet and exceed corporate sales objectives
- Lead all aspects of the sales process - Opportunity management, quoting, sales presentations
- Schedule and travel to national account field and district offices, trade shows, & customer events
- Assist national account customers through account set-up, program review and business plan development
- Troubleshoot technical, shipment allocation, credit, and other related issues with the national account customers
- Conduct product demos for prospective national account customers
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required; MBA preferred
- At least 5 years of national account sales experience with a proven track record
- At least 3 years of multi-state field sales experience with proven track record required
- Proven technical aptitude to understand our products and communicate technical problems related to the products
- Experience in compact construction equipment, equipment rental industry or related industry preferred
- Location - Western United States. Territory includes California, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Montana, Texas, and New Mexico Individual must live in one of these areas.
- Home office environment
- Periodic, but extensive travel required up to 50%
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Commercial National Accounts Manager (Western US)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Anaheim, California US