Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Location: Roseau, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5363
Requisition Number: R6288
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer in-coming telephone calls, directing them to the appropriate party via page or extension
• Coordinate and schedule plant tours, coordinate with EHS on safety initiatives
• Greet visitors and vendors, including sign-in, explanation of rules and guidelines within facility and contacting site personnel
• Coordination and planning with community/city/county on special events, celebrations, and fundraisers.
• Other miscellaneous HR duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• AA Degree in Business or other related field preferred
• Experience in a manufacturing environment helpful
• 1-2 years previous receptionist/clerical experience
• Strong organizational and communication skills required
• Professional attitude and projection required
• Must be detail oriented and have excellent customer service and communication skills
• Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to maintain confidentiality required
• Good telephone voice and manners
• Experience with multi-line telephone and paging system preferred
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Roseau, Minnesota US