Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Roseau, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5395
Requisition Number: R6393
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Specific duties of the position include:
- Responsible for recruiting strategy year over year for direct labor and technical/professional hiring.
- Perform HR functions relating to recruitment, training, orientation, quality, compensation and benefits.
- Work with HR Team on all staffing initiatives - including recruiting, selection, onboarding, and retention.
- Create and maintain key recruiting metrics.
- Coordinate and conduct recruiting efforts, interviews, and assisting supervisors and managers in the candidate selection process.
- Responsible for various aspects of employee/talent development to include onboarding, orientation, and ongoing development.
- Ensures consistent enforcement of company policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with business units on business needs and initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned by the needs of the department or company.
- B.A. degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology or other applicable degree
- 1-3 yrs. experience in a fast-paced professional office setting with high volume recruiting
- 1-3 yrs. customer service and manufacturing experience preferred
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on a regular basis with overtime and weekend work as necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with a HRIS systems, Hiring Management System/Applicant Tracking System, and creative solutions software to assist in building marketing concepts and visuals preferred
- Strong Organizational and Planning skills
- Ability to work well with people in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Complex problem solving ability with prioritization and attention to detail
- Highly motivated and self-directed; customer oriented and a strategic thinker
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Roseau, Minnesota US