Sr. Marketing Manager
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5423
Requisition Number: R6527
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The Portfolio Marketing Manager will be responsible for building the Off-Road Vehicles brand through national media, portfolio campaigns that live in earned and owned channels, and brand experience in dealerships.
The Portfolio Marketing Manager will work with the Brand Marketing Director to manage our national media plan, including real-time optimization of channels, tactics and audiences to adjust to changing market dynamics as well as Off Road portfolio creative development to support the media plan. They will also be responsible for leading integrated marketing campaigns that help us build the Polaris Off Road brand in a relevant way for current and new customers.
The role will also work with the Integrated Marketing Director to lead the strategy and plan for our Off-Road Vehicle Branding globally in dealerships. This includes defining the in-store fixtures, branding, and merchandising strategy and building a plan for rolling out to the dealer network. They'll work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure we have a holistic GTM strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage the North American media plan, portfolio creative development and integrated marketing campaigns for Polaris Off Road. Build the Polaris brand and drive traffic to dealerships by effectively and efficiently reaching new and core audiences with compelling and engaging creative through multi-channel distribution.
Key Focus Areas / Considerations:
- Optimization of media investment across channels, tactics and audiences in real time
- Lead integrated marketing campaigns across key functions to build brand relevancy
- Plan and map out current and future creative flighting and needs to support media plan
- Develop compelling and engaging portfolio creative to support media plan and campaigns
- Collaborate and integrate on national and local advertising support for national sales events
- Consult on, and plan, media support for non-marketing campaigns or initiatives
Build on current strategy for the Polaris Off Road experience in our dealerships in North America and Globally. The in-store experience should be complimentary to National Marketing efforts and must make it easy to shop our portfolio of products - WG and PG&A, while building our brand and drawing customers to our section when they enter the dealership.
Key Focus Areas / Considerations:
- What is the right mix of permanent, semi-permanent, and short-term POP
- Role of digital in the dealerships that maximized customer experience and expectations
- Modular strategy that works for all dealers across the network - design and cost
- Annual merchandising strategy that meet's brand, PG&A, and dealer's needs
- Driving commitment vs. compliance from the dealers during roll out / maintenance
- In-Store execution strategy on-unit / on-wall - factory installed, dealer installed
- Annual POP strategy that supports portfolio objectives
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree is required; advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of related experience.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing a clear strategy and delivering results
- Functional experience in marketing, PR, sales and customer experience. Will be a high impact person with experience and enthusiasm for building a strong and capable organization.
- Self-motivated, proactive, focused high-achiever who consistently delivers results and has the ability to make rapid adjustments in response to industry changes.
- Highly collaborative and a relationship developer who can develop strong partnerships at multiple levels internally and externally to achieve results.
- Experienced team builder with a proven ability to think holistically about team development.
written, negotiation, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- 15% travel required.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Marketing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US