Program Manager, ORV Sourcing
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5430
Requisition Number: R6550
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Program Manager, ORV Sourcing
As Program Manager, you will lead execution of multiple initiatives that are critical to the long-term success of the Off Road Vehicle (ORV) global business unit, with initial primary focus on USMCA program management and risk mitigation across all ORV product lines. Eventually, this role will expand to proactively manage and support sourcing related initiatives tied to other relevant trade agreements. Additional responsibilities will include continuous improvement projects, executing high value part transitions, process integration of key ORV objectives and adoption of system solutions to drive mature behaviors that enable us to exceed customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead USMCA program and risk mitigation across all ORV product lines. Collaborate cross-functionally to devise and sustain a USMCA strategy for each ORV product line.
- Responsible for managing multiple small and large-scale programs and initiatives that are 1-3 years in length, with significant overall financial investments
- Provide direction and propose recommendations to ORV business unit leaders on a regular basis.
- Support ORV Pull & Flow operating model (PF4) Integration work
- Support high value ORV part transition and re-sourcing efforts associated with a supply chain transformation initiative called Sunburst; accelerate identified savings while mitigating USMCA risk.
- Lead multiple programs and continuous improvement efforts, ensuring that all requirements are clearly defined, documented, and achieved through standard process
- Manage resources and task assignments within the project team; coordinate issue resolution with leaders cross-functionally as needed
- Collaborate with team members from Strategic Sourcing, Trade Compliance, Engineering, and Operations to successfully support and execute assigned tasks
- Provide Sourcing leadership expertise and support across different ORV product lines
- Motivates the entire team and others affecting the program's success
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- BS Degree in related field required, advanced degree in Supply Chain or Business (MBA) preferred
- 5+ years of program leadership or project leadership experience, in similar industry
- Excellent project planning, organization and administrative skills
- Ability to understand how program objectives, tools, and resources relate cross-functionally
- Exhibits outstanding interpersonal communication skills (both oral and written communication)
- Some familiarity and/or experience with USMCA regulations, standards and guidelines preferred
- Computer proficiency in MS Office suite; comfort using remote collaboration tools
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage priorities with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and design creative solutions for complex problems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to update and influence senior leadership
- Results oriented and successful in driving accountability through influence of cross-functional team members without direct authority
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and data analysis skill set
- Robust experience with budget and cost management
- Ability to work under pressure
and maintain a positive attitude. Self-directed with strong initiative.
- Dynamic and fast-paced office environment
- 10 - 20+% travel throughout the year, both domestic and internationally
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager, ORV Sourcing
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US