Specialist, Service Operations
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5440
Requisition Number: R6633
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
This role will execute and fulfill small projects, develop and refine process, as well as support of relationships with Polaris Adventures Outfitters and Partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in all aspects of Service support for the assigned territories for Polaris Adventures
- Participates in service team initiatives, problem solving and continuous improvement efforts
- Operate as a point of contact for all Polaris Adventures Outfitters and Partners as related specifically to service and activities
- Ability to work successfully and manage relationships across internal Polaris Adventures functions including Account Management, Fleet Operations, and Risk
- Works cross functionally with other internal organizations including PSS, Service, Engineering, and Manufacturing
- Assists with service operations including Bulletin Execution process and field corrective actions Leads projects and cross functional teams as needed
- Ability to build and manage relationships with both the Outfitter and Dealer networks
- Ability to methodically evaluate complex problems and provide strong recommendation for resolution both internally and externally
- Assist in establishing and maturing new and existing process as related to bulletin completion, RO completion and PG&A forecasting
- Assist in the collection and preservation of documentation and records related to sensitive incidents or legal cases
- Able to organize and lead travel arrangements to Outfitter locations to review and document Outfitter operations, while transferring learning back to broader team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor's degree inEngineering,EngineeringTechnology, BusinessManagement, Industrial Science or related field preferred.
- 3 years of experience in a related role.
- Strong product and industry knowledge including dealer service operation.
- History of managing multiple projects while executing with precise detail.
- Works well equally in a team setting and independently.
- Strong communication & presentation skills (written & oral) at all levels.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work under pressure individually or in a team environment.
Standard office environment; some travel required (10%)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Specialist, Service Operations
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US