Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5446
Requisition Number: R6636
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
This role will manage and execute small project, process, and day to day interactions with Polaris Adventures Outfitters and Partners as related to risk functions (Contracts, Insurance, Titling/Registration, Incident Response).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Operate as a point of contact for Polaris Adventures Outfitters and Partners as related to risk activities.
- Respond to daily inquiries regarding Risk functions in a timely manner as defined by team SLAs.
- Ensure timely delivery of Risk onboarding functions such as: contract retention, insurance additions, Vehicle titling, registration, and permitting.
- Assist in establishing and maturing new and existing process related to Risk functions.
- Manage and report out metrics regarding incident rates and other Risk related activities.
- Ability to respond to questions regarding insurance policies and coverages.
- Assist in the collection of documentation and records related to sensitive incidents or legal cases.
- Maintain excellent records and organization of vehicle ownership and titling documentation.
- Ability to work successfully and manage relationships across multiple groups and functions.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer experience related role.
- History of managing multiple projects while executing with precise detail.
- Strong organization & communication proficiencies.
- Works well equally in a team setting and independently
Standard office environment; some travel required (10%)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Risk Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US