D&IS IGA (SailPoint) Administrator
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5537
Requisition Number: R6972
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The Digital & Information Services (D&IS) Identity Admin will be a critical member of the IS department that works closely with infrastructure, administration and application development teams. This role is responsible for the development and implementation of Compliance and IGA initiatives for all Polaris entities. This position is also responsible for design, implementation and support of D&IS Identity Management environment. This individual is experienced in day to day operations of SailPoint Identity Management tools and best practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Document, maintain and manage day to day support of the Polaris Identity Management platform (SailPoint).
- Perform Identity Lifecycle configuration and custom development for application and entitlement integrations.
- Work with D&IS Applications and Business Partners to develop and manage Identity Roles and Entitlements.
- Work with D&IS Compliance teammates to build Identity certifications and reporting.
- Work with D&IS Compliance in support of internal and external regulatory audit requirements.
- Support General Information Technology General Controls through design, assessment, and remediation phases.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with D&IS business partners, leadership, and stakeholders.
- Facilitate documentation and maintenance of D&IS processes and controls for SOX, PCI and other compliance requirements.
- Build a process and culture of proactive risk identification by monitoring the D&IS control environment for changes and emerging risks
- Perform other duties as requested by management
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of applicable experience.
- Related work experience in IT identity management, cyber security, audit, or enterprise risk management and governance with required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Experience with most of these major technologies: SailPoint, Active Directory, Windows servers, IBM OS400, Microsoft SQL server, ServiceNow, Azure.
- Experience with Sailpoint Identity and Access Management tools and Password Mgmt.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with business lines, audit teams, and program management
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Be able to work in a global organization supporting multi-language and multi-cultural environments.
- Standard office environment
- Some travel may be required
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: D&IS IGA (SailPoint) Administrator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US