Customer Service Supervisor
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5540
Requisition Number: R6968
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
A Polaris Owner Connections Specialist Supervisor strives to provide world class consumer service to Polaris consumers and owners. You will represent the voice of the consumer within the organization and throughout Polaris' dealer partner network. In this role, you will lead a team of customer service employees and manage daily interactions with other Central Service Teams and/or Product Groups.
This role will lead the evolution of the function - recognizing opportunities for improvement/change, identifying the specific changes we should make, leading experimentation and providing a feedback loop to consistently iterate and refine and get better.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Daily Department Administration
- Manage staffing levels to balance workflow and ensure team is setup to provide a world class customer experience
- Execute on escalated consumer calls and cases
- Coach and mentor staff in multiple locations, including home agents
- Complete month end reporting and continual quality monitoring
- Monitor daily responsibilities to ensure department/company goals are met
- Assist in product liability problems, warranty lawsuits and other legal issues
- Tactical problem solver that provides research and assistance to solve issues between Polaris Dealers, Technical Service Representatives and Consumers/Owners.
Customer & Quality Focus
- Conduct data analysis to identify root causes
- Drive process improvements to increase efficiencies and achieve 1st call resolution of consumer questions
- Serve as a liaison to other areas of the business
- Listen, gather and analyze consumer feedback
- Serve as third tier contact for consumers, Polaris dealers and all other entities within the organization by handling escalated contacts
- Execute reacquiring of units based off warranty decisions
- Conduct quality monitoring
- Monitor trends in consumer feedback and remove barriers for teams to deliver world class customer service
- Partner with other members of service teams to develop process improvements leading to a cross-functional approach towards resolution for customers
- Select, hire, and coach team members
- Provide quality monitoring feedback
- Challenge and develop team members knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Meet or exceed Polaris Core Values while providing a positive example for team members
- Execute team meetings as needed
Define Department Direction/Lead Change
- Present and implement changes to meet team or department goals
- Execute strategic initiatives
- Identify, embrace, and lead process improvements.
- Lead special projects as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 4-year degree plus 5 years customer service experience required
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills
- Strong desire to deliver industry-leading customer service and build strong customer relationships
- Ability to build and lead a strong team
- Strong problem solving ability with prioritization and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to handle confidential information required
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient PC skills - Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Proficient in AS400, Oracle, Showcase & CRM
- Previous experience with Motorsports/Recreational industry preferred
Fast-paced office environment. Limited travel to dealerships and sales meetings.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Service Supervisor
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US