DSM- China MC
Job Number: 5578
Requisition Number: R6996
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
- The Sales Manager role will be responsible for delivering Indian Motorcycle Polaris sales target in China area. Develop and execute Indian sales strategy, improve sales revenue and ensure the whole sales service well organized.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute sales strategy in China, responsible for delivering MC sales target in China;
- Develop and manage distributors, improve distributors' performance, acting directly on all related activities;
- development and implementation of branding/go to market strategies that differentiate the brand, ownership experience and products in the marketplace;
- Doingmarketingresearch andanalysisforbusiness;
- Work on sales forecast, coordinate with supply chain, logistics team to drive the business in the region;
- Develop and manage riders' club and activities to improve customer base;
- Manage/ support other activities/ responsibilities in the region including but not limited: after sales service, homologation, customer relation to grow the business in the region;
- Other assignments from line;
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Minimum 8 years sales experience;
- College degree required in business, sales, or related field;
- Strong sales or BD skills, being good at making deals;
- Strong dealer/distributor management experience;
- Fluent English;
- Understands local laws and regulations applicable to Polaris related industries and distribution channel required;
- Base: Polaris China Office, Shanghai;
- Extensive travel within country as work needs;
- Office environment;
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: DSM- China MC
EEO Employer Verbiage: