Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 5624
Requisition Number: R7228
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Job Description - Talent Sourcer
The Talent Sourcer will be responsible for working alongside Sr. Recruiters to identify candidate profiles that fit the needs of the business. You'll strategize and mine talent from a variety of partnerships to ensure a consistent flow of candidates are readily available for critical needs. You'd be accountable for aligning with Sr. Recruiters and hiring leaders on a sourcing strategy and then be responsible for mobilizing on that strategy. In this role you're serving as the face of Polaris and will be responsible for showing why Polaris is an employer of choice. You'll provide sourcing and candidate generation to hiring managers across multiple teams, organizations and locations.
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence to build sourcing strategies that aid the business in hiring talent.
- Post requisitions to various job boards and leverage online recruiting resources to identify and attract candidates while building a comprehensive candidate pipeline.
- Craft and send Recruiting emails that generate interest from potential candidates.
- Data mine candidates within our Polaris network through our ATS.
- Possess strong ability to screen interview candidates within the framework of the position specifications and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Leverage exceptional communication skills to be a brand advocate for Polaris.
- Compile, format and prepare sourcing metrics to aid the hiring team(s)
- Degree from an accredited university.
- 7+ years of progressive full-cycle recruiting experience for a Global Business
- Preferred experience in supporting Technical/Engineering roles
- Ability to source talent for all functional capabilities of the business
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and relationships
- Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques
- Basic understanding of and maintains compliance with federal, state and local laws
- Ability to apply basic principles, best practices and standards of talent sourcing (example - Boolean Search).
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Sourcer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN