Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5627
Requisition Number: R7257
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Consult with teams across Polaris to identify training curriculum for internal employees and dealer channel partners that results in increased knowledge, productivity, and engagement.
Drive the creation and implementation of training that is tailored to the specific products, processes and systems of each Business Unit. Provide project management and content design consulting to guide internal customer's requests for training creation.
Strengthen the global dealer network by developing engaging online training courses for all roles within Polaris and Indian Motorcycle dealers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Instructional Design, eLearning Course Development, and Implementation
- Collaborate with internal partners to understand business plans, priorities, issues and needs. Lead the identification and implementation of learning solutions
- Create and maintain engaging content including: eLearning courses, resources / job aids, facilitator guides, workbooks
- Develop objectives, content outlines, and evaluation criteria for learning solutions
- Design and develop learning solutions using a variety of delivery methods
- Continually enhance methods based on best practices in the industry, emerging technologies, vendor resources and products, business unit requirements and expectations, and feedback from learners
- Provide coaching, support and leadership to contracted employees that develop and deliver training
- Structure courses to integrate seamlessly with software and LMS
- Manage internal client and channel relationships to enable a positive and productive team culture
- Employee continuous improvement tools to identify and document best practices and streamline processes
- Utilize ADDIE or SAM project management methodologies to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ensure projects meet cost, timeliness, and quality requirements
- Influence without authority to keep projects on track and on brand
- Create communication and change management plans for project implementation and delivery
LMS Support (Back-Up Administration)
- Manage curriculum library
- Upload and test content
- Assign and deploy learning
- Track, analyze and report on training metrics as appropriate
- Provide direct correspondence and support for client email inquiries
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred, or Associate's Degree with equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years Technical learning and development experience
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Consider global perspectives when developing training
- Working knowledge of the following software:
- Storyline, Articulate 360, Rise
- Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Share Point
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Captivate, Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Premier and Audition
- Experience with LMS Administration (Latitude Learning)
- Powersports experience preferred
- Standard office environment - fast-paced and collaborative
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Instructional Designer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US