Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 5646
Requisition Number: R7297
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
In this role within the Talent Acquisition Team, you will be accountable for multiple hiring workstreams such as interview scheduling, preemployment contingencies, and relocation. As one of the Talent Acquisition Specialists, you will work closely with Recruiters, HRBP's and hiring managers to ensure the best candidate experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with hiring managers, recruiters and HRBP's to coordinate interview arrangements for employment applicants; including coordinating and scheduling interviews, initiating the assessment process, assisting candidates with travel arrangements and creating and coordinating applicant communications.
- Coordinate and initiate post-offer contingencies with the applicant including background checks, drug tests and reference checks.
- Partner with vendors to ensure timely responses on all contingencies. Troubleshoot to resolve process and system issues.
- Focuses on providing a positive candidate experience, by ensuring appropriate follow up and professional communication with candidates at all levels in the process.
- Identify and drive process improvement efforts, leveraging systems and tools to automate and eliminate manual work where possible.
- Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- Conduct data audits to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Review and update talent acquisition template, documents and policies.
- Provide other administrative and special project support for team as needed.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Strongly prefer a Bachelor's degree in HR, but other fields will be considered
• Prefer 3-5 years of Human Resources (HR) or related experience
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience with HRIS and recruiting Applicant Tracking Systems
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Ability to work well with people at all levels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving ability with prioritization and attention to detail
• Proactive nature and natural curiosity to learn and understand big picture while managing the details
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN