AR Collections Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 5652
Requisition Number: R7306
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Credit reviews, O2C collection , Order Management, Dispute Management, Individual Contributor .
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, while conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to customers and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining OTC collections processes. This team overlooks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, Credit reviews, order authorization, Cash application, collecting past due invoices, reconciliations & Dispute management.
In Collections Operations, you will manage collection/disputes such as collection, reporting on aged receivables, bad debt provisioning outperform cash reconciliations and follow up for missing remittances, prepare refund package, Demand Letter with accuracy and supply to clients, record all collections activities in a consistent manner as per process (SOP), delivery of process requirements to achieve key performance targets, ensure compliance to internal controls, standards, and regulations.
- Handle high volume of incoming and outgoing collection calls
- Reconcile accounts timely
- Process payments by-phone
- Good knowledge of assessing risk as measured by a borrower's ability to repay the with in the agreed terms
- Should have a good understanding of lending procedures and customer service experience
- In addition to this candidate should be well versed with the OTC B2B collection
- Collect the delinquent amount from the customer over the phone or take promises from them on making the payment
- Make collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests also.
- Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund
- Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution
- Inbound & outbound calling
- Effective liaison with customers and sales departments/entities to ensure invoices are in line with agreements
- Interacts with internal and external customers
- Obtaining Collection goals.
- Responsible for escalating issues that arise for non-pay accounts
- Complete collection call queues within the assigned timeframe.
- Handle high volume of incoming and outgoing collection calls.
- Reconcile accounts timely.
- Process payments by-phone.
- Follow-up with disputes timely.
- Review hold orders timely.
- Investigates misapplied applications
- Performs other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Candidate Should Have Min 3+ years Exp in AR Collections, Voice (International Geographies)
- Candidate Should Have Excellent Oral and written communications skills in English
- Accounting skills
- Knowledge of industry
- Computing skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Documentation and organization skills
- Knowledge in risk analysis
- Good Excel knowledge
- Candidate Should be Comfortable with Rotational US Shifts
- Candidate Should be Comfortable to Work In Bangalore
- High energy, self-motivation with a high degree of accountability
- Should be able to work in fast pace environment
- Occasional overtime required as per the business requirement
- Candidate must be ready to work in night shift that starts from 10:30 PM to 07:30 AM shift only
- Candidate must have exposure to work on B2B environment
- Candidate must be ready to work in fast pace environment
- Candidate must be ready to work in target driven industry & achieve individual set KPI
- Candidate must have exposure to work on voice-based process
- Candidate must have experience to deal with international clients
Graduation - Bachelor's in commerce
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: AR Collections Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN