Senior Software Developer- Azure / .NET
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5689
Requisition Number: R7443
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Polaris Industries, Inc. seeks a Sr. Software Developer to be responsible for delivering effective and innovative software solutions by designing and developing new and enhanced features and functionality on cloud and on-prem environments to fulfill business needs. Solutions adhere to enterprise architecture guidelines and are implemented with optimized application performance and with unit and integration tests incorporated as applicable to ensure technical quality.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of established deployed solutions, serving in the production support rotation (including off hours on-call) and leading root cause analysis and break-fix solutions.
- Partner with product owner and key business stakeholders to determine the best ways to solve business problems and to communicate and coordinate technical dependencies across IS teams (e.g. platform administrators, DBAs, enterprise architecture, etc.).
- Review and provide mentorship and technical guidance for other developers (team of 6-8) in software design and development and project assignments.
- Establish and influence peer group in documentation software development.
- Drive innovation and external best practices to lead continuous integration and automated deployment. Attend and participate in project and administrative meetings.
- Adhere to team's operating agile model, completing individual sprint commitments and working with team on collective sprint goals.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or in a related field is strongly preferred, &/or Associate's Degree in a related field with equivalent working experience is required.
- 5+ years of progressive experience as a Software Developer/Software Engineer.
- Experience on working with Azure technologies but not limited to Microsoft Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure Data Factory.
- 4+ years of experience on developing RESTful Web APIs in Microsoft .NET
- Experience working with Azure Service Bus and Azure Storage Accounts.
- Experience working with SSIS and SQL technologies.
- Strong understanding on OOPS, JSON and XML concepts.
- Good to have experience on SOA or Micro Services Architecture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge/experience preferred in the following technologies:
- Development technologies, including .Net and .Net Core
- Cloud App Services, Dynamics CRM & Azure APIm.
- Azure DevOps, GitHub, Jenkins
- Azure Appinsights, Splunk, Enterprise logging framework.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Developer- Azure / .NET
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US