Director, Personalized Marketing Activation
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5690
Requisition Number: R7413
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The Director, Personalized Marketing Activation is tasked to define specific & actionable customer journeys to help inform business unit personalization strategies & optimization of digital marketing strategies. This individual will partner cross-functionally with various brand, digital, service, and analytic teams, to activate programs within Polaris Paid and Owned channels. The ideal candidate is consumer-driven, data-focused, digitally-savvy, has a strong bias for action & results.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Execute Personalized Marketing Programs
Align and coordinate personalization initiatives with broader marketing and business goals, focused on delivering relevant, real-time personalization to prospects & customers
- Develop a roadmap utilizing available and future technologies and influence prioritization of capability development to support business needs
- Design data-driven personalization tests across channels to support marketing campaigns for multiple business units
- Work across the organization to share best practices and recommendations for driving organizational standards/process/policies
Activate Enterprise Customer Data
Work across teams to identify the necessary customer data structure and key attributes needed across marketing platforms to successfully execute marketing strategies
- Build and activate data strategies working with internal marketing teams and external partners to drive efficiency by leveraging Polaris data assets
- Map data elements to support desired customer journeys, use cases and marketing strategies
- Ensure data is available for reporting & measure capabilities to support initiatives
Manage Marketing Automation Platform & Programs
Lead and manage team that plans & executes marketing automation programs across the customer journey and business units, ensuring execution of cultivation programs. Build marketing strategies that drive customer acquisition, repeat purchase and customer engagement.
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns across the customer journey
- Closely partner with brand marketing and analytics teams to ensure programs are designed with data-driven insights, meet business objectives and include proper brand integration
- Manage agency partners through program strategies, creative and production briefings, timeline and budget expectations
Skills & Knowledge:
- 10+ years marketing experience, preferred strong digital, segmentation, marketing personalization and martech capability development
- Proven track record of marketing expertise and successes, with hands-on knowledge of customer strategy development, activation of martech across organizations, ability to span strategy to execution
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts across multiple levels of an organization to gain alignment and vision buy-in
- Strong business acumen required: demonstrated ability to understand levers that drive consumers and dealer networks
- Ability to drive strong business insights required; work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively interact with all levels in the organization.
- Strong problem solving & organizational skills
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Personalized Marketing Activation
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US