Admin, Plant (Part-Time)
Location: Battle Ground, Washington US
Job Number: 5701
Requisition Number: R7568
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the on-site HRIS expert, including data entry, report writing, report generation, and system optimization. Help with payroll processing and Workday support: Creating job reqs, moving direct reports, misc. changes, promotions, etc.
- Assist in Corporate New Hire Onboarding - coordinating start dates, day one action items, paperwork, initiate drug & background checks
- Create and maintain current Visio Org Charts for site
- Draft Welcome Announcements / Organizational Announcements
- Event Planning - full ownership, planning, and execution of site Christmas Party, Polaris Gives Week, other team-bonding & outreach activities
- Organizing lockers for new hires
- Ownership of Employee Files and filing interview notes & new hire perf reviews
- Safety and cleaning audits
- I9 and Everify filing and results
- Orders office supplies - janitorial (weekly auditing); kitchen & restroom supplies
- cOR360 approval & processing
- Mail and package collecting
- Accounts payable troubleshooting
- Corporate credit card reconciliation
- Own corporate vehicle checkout programs - waivers, timing, pre and post inspection forms / POU and MGMT unit point person, process improvements to program
- Provide administrative support for the full range of HR related processes including recruiting, personnel files, onboarding/orientation, performance management, unemployment, plant communications, and receptionist duties.
- Responsible for coordinating interview and travel schedules for out-of town candidates.
- Manage the calendaring, planning and communication of site events.
- Understand all HR processes and continually seek for improvement opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experiences
Required Skills and Experiences
2+ years relevant work experience in Admin, HR, or related field
Highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize
Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
Ability to navigate through ambiguity
Proficiency in all MS Office software - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook
Driven; track record of delivering consistent results
- Fast-paced office environment
- Strong mission focus with a passionate and demanding customer base
- Effectively work with minimal supervision
- Blend of office and plant & warehouse work environment
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
City: Battle Ground
Community / Marketing Title: Admin, Plant (Part-Time)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Battle Ground, Washington US