Sr. Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Medina, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5715
Requisition Number: R7605
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Key contributor to the Motorcycle SIOP team. Provide oversight and analysis for sales operations and retail flow management (RFM). Prioritize, monitor and escalate issues related to MC shipments. Support process improvements, business optimization and new business growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Be a process owner of RFM, continuously driving improvements into RFM with better forecasting, lead time improvements, and better service level alignment of dealer inventory.
- Assist production management in making systemic changes that improve the flow of units from order to delivery.
- Analyze and prioritize presold orders, non-profile orders, dealer stockouts, aged orders, demos, new dealer orders and all business critical inventory movements to maximize retail sales
- Provide order prioritization and order swapping direction to Sales Operations and Manufacturing Operations based on business needs
- Partner with Manufacturing Operations, Logistics, Sales Operations, International and Motorcycle business unit to optimize business results as it relates to RFM
- Analyze and determine disposition of unallocated factory inventory, marketing units and demo units
- Partner with demand planning and product line sales on execution of RFM, dealer profiles and sales plan.
- Provide business analysis, data and support to maximize business unit results and support new business initiatives
- Manage demo program including wholegood and PGA orders
- Perform special projects and other duties as needed; partner with cross-functional and divisional teams
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Four-year business degree required
- 3-5 years experience in financial/analytical role required
- Must possess excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Must have the ability to handle pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have strong PC software knowledge, advanced ability in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must have strong relational database skills and experience working in large data warehouses
• Fast Paced
• 15-20% Travel
• Dynamic and changing environment associated with growth oriented Business Unit
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Sales Operations Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Medina, Minnesota US