Commercial Customer Experience Specialist
Location: Medina, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5723
Requisition Number: R7603
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Provide industry-leading customer service and support to Commercial dealers and customers throughout the customer experience life cycle and life of the product across Commercial Americas division of Polaris. Act as the first and primary point of contact for all incoming dealer/customer inquiries and issues, while proactively identifying future issues and mitigating business risk by engaging with the dealer, direct customer, end user, and all other parties necessary to provide accountability and resolution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Customer Experience Support:
- Function as initial and primary point of contact for all outside inquiries in from customers and dealers. 50% of time spent answering direct customer/dealer inquiries through phone line, while acting as primary support person for phone line coverage during standard working hours.
- Take full ownership of inquiries and drive to prompt resolution utilizing whatever means necessary to do so.
- Log clear concise details of all customer and dealer interactions.
- Represents Polaris in a professional manner at all times and promotes professionalism and goodwill within the dealer and direct customer network.
- Act as subject matter expert for all non-technical related support across Polaris Commercial vehicles, parts and accessories; providing accurate and timely responsiveness on all incoming inquiries from the point of order acceptance, order delivery, and after-order support throughout the lifecycle of Polaris Commercial vehicles. Basic product and technical knowledge required.
- Negotiate to a compromise on warranty and other discrepancies. Drive to mutually satisfactory resolutions to issues with dealers and customers
- Grow trusting relationships with internal staff and external contacts.
- Achieve set goals for call, case and quality metrics to ensure an ongoing high level of service and support.
Customer Experience Development:
- Make appropriate connections between customers with and dealers as necessary to improve how we engage with our customers and our dealers.
- In support of the Direct Customer and Dealer Experience, provide training to internal staff, dealers and customers, driving increased knowledge and self-sufficiency for Polaris products, processes, tools, and systems.
- Prioritize and escalate cases appropriately to ensure the right level of engagement according to the situation
- Provide input, feedback on documentation, processes, and plans as requested.
- Utilizing analysis, independently investigate and provide solutions for customer/dealer retention.
- Act as a consultant to work directly with dealers/customers to problem solve and recommend solutions to improve business.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor to meet the needs of the department or company.
- Document and share information learned from experience through the available channels
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) or 2-year degree with 3 - 5 years of experience in customer/dealer-facing, sales, customer service, and/or account management related support.
- Experience with dealer networks, direct customers, and international business. Basic knowledge of commercial and/or powersports business and industry preferred.
- Strong desire to deliver industry-leading customer service and build strong customer relationships.
- Ability to understand and communicate business processes, tools, and systems to our dealers and customers, providing in-depth training as required to drive customer loyalty.
- Ability to work with multiple different customer and dealer types, shifting quickly between them and addressing them accordingly.
- Ability to problem solve as well as proven relationship building.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to meet job expectations with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas, tailoring responses according to your audience.
- Ability to think outside of the box to resolve issues.
- Highly Proficient PC skills - Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel at a minimum, with the ability to quickly learn and utilize new systems.
- Work effectively as a contributing member of a team.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and ongoing learning.
- Fast-paced office environment, fielding incoming calls and cases.
- Approximately 75% of time is spent communicating with dealers, consumers and sales reps, working to resolve their issues.
- Approximately 25% of time is spent working internally, externally, and cross-functionally in order to resolve issues and anticipate and mitigate repeat issues from occurring when possible.
Some travel may be expected as needed, on a case by case basis, to support our dealers and customers through on-site training when necessary.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Commercial Customer Experience Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Medina, Minnesota US