Location: Wyoming, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5804
Requisition Number: R7940
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
This position is responsible for providing HR administrative support to the Engineering HR team and the Wyoming Facility. This position will have responsibility for ensuring compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulatory requirements while also attending to the needs of internal and external customer requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- On-site HRIS expert, including data entry, report generation, and system optimization.
- Support Workday employee transactions including creating job reqs, moving direct reports, misc. changes, promotions, etc.
- Assist in New Hire Onboarding - coordinate start dates, process new hire paperwork, initiate drug screen & background checks
- Provide day to day site support, including interacting with employees and providing answers to basic HR questions
- Create and maintain org charts
- Support metrics and slide generation for HR and ENG monthly operations
- Distribute organizational announcements
- Facilitate the calendaring, planning and communication of site events such as Polaris Gives Week, Profit Sharing Week and & other site activities
- Own site EXPO vehicle checkout program, identify/drive process improvements to program
- Provide support for full range of HR related processes including recruiting, work visas, personnel files, onboarding/orientation, performance management, etc .
- Understand all HR processes and continually seek for improvement opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experiences
- 2+ years relevant work experience in HR, Admin or related field
- Bachelors degree in HR or Business is preferred
- Highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize and attention to detail
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Proficiency in all MS Office software - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook - including previous experience analyzing data.
- Experience with Workday HRIS system
- Driven; track record of delivering consistent results
- Fast-paced office environment
- Strong mission focus with a passionate and demanding customer base
- Effectively work with minimal supervision
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: HR Coordinator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wyoming, Minnesota US