Data Analyst - Sunburst
Location: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5842
Requisition Number: R8006
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Develop standard processes, reports, and templates for large program data management. Conduct ongoing analysis & data refreshes in support of the category & implementation teams
- Develop and maintain part and commodity data management solution to be used by implementation execution teams to facilitate status tracking and reporting up through to executive leadership
- Recommend and lead any required data migration / future system development plans that increase efficiency without impacting core process schedules
- Recommend and lead data arrangement strategies that provide enhance efficiency for category and implementation processes
- Define & execute a data refresh process to ensure teams are working with timely data to suit their needs at each phase of the program
- Understand business context & data elements of varying data sources
- Conduct data queries, mining, and consolidation for analysis
- Work with category & implementation teams to gather requirements & develop reporting around the relevant project KPIs for implementation
- Identify opportunities for optimization and lead process improvements in report/dashboard development & implementation
- Support standard & ad-hoc analytic requests, providing accurate & timely data, analysis, and insightful interpretations
- Clearly communicate analysis findings, summarize results, and provide data driven recommendations to varying levels of the organization
- Assist teams in preparation for key milestones, including initial implementation planning, prioritization, and handover
- Monitor and report actual results against program targets, including baseline and approved changes
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive insights & recommendations from data
- Strong skills with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Preferred skills in Sharepoint, Showcase, SQL, PowerBI, and Visual Basic
- Prefer experience extracting and interpreting data from Polaris data sources (AS400, PRS, Zycus, Supplier Net)
- Ability to work effectively within tight deadlines and firm schedules
- Ability to embrace a rapidly changing environment
- Self-directed with strong personal initiative
- Professionalism and strong customer service skills
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain/Operations, Statistics or similar field.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Sourcing, Finance, IS, Planning, or related area
- Experience in data analysis.
Very fast-paced, dynamic culture in an office environment
Regional Travel as needed (approximately 10-15%)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
City: Brooklyn Park
Community / Marketing Title: Data Analyst - Sunburst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota US