TAYLOR-DUNN Production Supervisor
Location: Anaheim, California US
Job Number: 5845
Requisition Number: R8047
This person will provide day-to-day leadership and supervision in the achievement of productivity, schedule attainment, quality and Employee Health Safety programs at the Taylor-Dunn Polaris Anaheim manufacturing facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coach and support area of responsibility
• Daily communication and coordination with teams, other supervisors and departments .Direct work assignments in accordance with the production schedule- plans and organizes activities of the production/assembly line to meet production deadlines.
• Monitor housekeeping (5 pillars) and correct safety issues.
• Ensure compliance to environmental, productivity, quality and health& safety standards.
• Identify and implement continuous improvement projects
• Prepare and adhere to department budget
• Enforce policies and procedures and apply disciplinary action as needed
• Prepare and maintain production reports and records- taking corrective action when necessary
• Coordinate departmental maintenance and engineering needs • Responsible for inventory analysis
• Order and purchase necessary equipment or materials for assembly or production. Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or other technical engineering degree is desired with 3-5+ years of production supervision/leadership experience, or Associate's Degree with equivalent work experience is required.
MINIMUM INDUSTRY WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
2+ years of experience within an automotive/vehicle related manufacturing environment &/or similar production industry experience is required.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Outstanding leadership, influence and communication skills Demonstrated ability to lead process improvements in a team environment Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple operations High integrity
Fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: TAYLOR-DUNN Production Supervisor
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Anaheim, California US